Withdrawal from the contract
Withdrawal from the contract
If Mrs/Mr is a consumer - as a rule, you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
Mr/Mrs can withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, e.g. via the return / exchange form here or by e-mail sent to the following address:
Return the returned item to us immediately to the following address: ul. Kosmatki 12 lok. 1 03-982 Warsaw, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which Mr/Mrs rescinded the contract.
Mr/Mrs can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen-day period for withdrawal from the contract begins:
- for the contract in which we issue the item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the item by you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
Payments made by Mr/Mrs, including the costs of delivering items on the terms specified in the regulations, will be refunded to you immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from Mr/Mrs until we receive the goods back or you provide proof of sending them back, whichever occurs first.
Please remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the consumer, among others in relation to the contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life,
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, the tearing of the tag after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery. RETURN and REPLACEMENT are not subject to the lower parts of underwear (e.g. panties, entities).
- In which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
If the goods purchased from us prove to be defective, Mr/Mrs have the right to make a complaint based on the warranty. It is best to submit a complaint to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by post to the following address: ul. Kosmatki 12, 03-982 Warsaw.
The goods under complaint should be sent to the following address: ul. Kosmatki 12 lok. 1 03-982 Warsaw
Due to the defect, Mr/Mrs can request:
- replacement of things with things free from defects,
- removal of the defect,
or make a statement about:
- price reduction,
- withdrawal from the contract - in the event of a material defect.
We are responsible to Mr/Mrs for defects found within two years from the date of delivery of the item.
As a rule, Mr/Mrs can file a complaint within one year of noticing the defect, but the time to file a complaint cannot end before the seller's liability period expires.
Consideration of Mr/Mrs complaint (response to it) will take place within 14 days from the date we receive Mr/Mrs complaint.
More information on the complaint can be found in our Sales Regulations.